This is an accessibility statement from Build Capable.
Measures to support accessibility
Build Capable takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://buildcapable.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Although we strive for WCAG 2.1 level AA, some parts of buildcapable.com, such as older blog posts, may not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of buildcapable.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on buildcapable.com:
- Phone: +18448441595
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 5900 Balcones Drive Suite 13207 Austin, TX 78731
- Build Capable on Linkedin
We, will respond as soon as possibletry to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of buildcapable.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used. This site works best on Google Chrome browser.
Build Capable assessed the accessibility of buildcapable.com by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Chief Executive Officer, Build Capable
This statement was created on 9 January 2024 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.